Money Check Up Session
“Rules of thumb really do take the person out of personal finance, and it just doesn’t align with your unique vision.” Jenny Whichello
- Where are you in your money relationship?
- What’s a money mindset and what is yours?
- What are your money goals and what do you do about them?
- Balance sheet view
- Ins out outs
- Net worth
- Global portfolio vision and risk appetite
- How hands-on and knowledgeable are you?
- Discover your strengths and areas you can improve
- Ask yourself the right questions
TARGET AUDIENCE: All
TIMING: 1h30m (1h15m workshop + 15m Q&A)
- Which objectives is this workshop addressing?
- This workshop is designed to cover key financial concepts, take perspective and look at the big picture
- It will serve as an eye-opener and point out areas of strength and of development in your money management.
- Who to promote this workshop to?
- Anyone wanting to pause and reflect
- Anyone wanting to start but doesn’t know where from
- Anyone wanting to be guided to ask himself/herself the right questions
- Why is it one of Marieka Finot’s signature workshops?
- Linking concepts together and having a holistic view is Marieka’s specialty!